Thursday, March 10, 2011

First week of March


definition of DJ Whores 


I know it's been an unusually cold Summer... but wearing a peacoat inside Boutique? really?


Love the fringed leather vest


you are far too pasty to pull off olive green


I hate fake designer anything - but drawing the Chanel logo on your tee shirt with texta takes it to a whole other level... 


questionable use of *tye dye* denim here, love the rings though.


is that somebody's ... mum??


AOL - abuse of leopardprint


Why is Robin Williams (right) in the backroom of Prince? and when did he get so fat??


no to the grey leather jacket - looks like she's fashioned it from a tragic leather couch my parents owned in the late 80s. 


Love the mustard dress just not sure if I love it on her


OMG it's Big Day Out aka Bogan's Day Out all over again! *pinching myself to confirm this is real* Yep, this girl is actually wearing a white chesty and Australian flag bikini top to Seven.


Love the chain necklace, love he skirt, love the whole damn thing!


and what may I ask, have you come as?


Great skirt colour!


please tell me this is a wig??


errrr...


at what point in this girl's life did she wake up and decide: "hey, I think I'm going to get a giant cupcake permanently tattooed down my arm.."??


this guy inherited some unfortunate DNA - definitely swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.


the guy in the salmon shirt has a mouth like a hoover... or rather, a mouth like Charlie Sheen's right nostril!


cutest pink playsuit 


like kittens and babies, I am a sucker for anything sparkly - this glittery tee on the right is so pretty


3 and a 1/2 men?


would be a sweet ensemble minus the trashbag expression on her face.


this grey dress hugs in all the wrong places, with her arms flapping all over the place like that this girl looks like one of those performing seals from Seaworld.


I can see your bra, and I don't want to.


Love the dress on the right, reminds me of last season's Shakuhachi collection, so pretty.


Did somebody have a fancy dress party at Seven?
Girl on the left = a white Ugly Betty
Guy in the middle = Ken Doll/one of those freaky wax celebrity figurines at Madame Tussard's
Guy on the right = couldn't decide between going as Harry Potter or a cowboy... so he went as both!


This is how you wear olive green, darling


I love cropped sweaters! Very Cher from Clueless! Not digging the skirt though! 


cute pants, hot ass


"and all her friends tell her, she's so pretty. but she'd be a whole lot prettier if she smiled once in awhile" - Sean Mullins, Rockabye


Minnie Mouse much?

No comments:

Post a Comment